Little Ol' Me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Meushell, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Meushell

Meushell Resident Game Owner

My name is Michelle.

I am married. Next January we'll have been married for six years, and together as a couple for eighteen years. That makes me feel old. Lol. We have one child, who will be two next November. Right now he's taking a nap, which is why I'm able to get online and make this post. : )

I've been using the Meushell SN for many years now. I started out with chat roleplaying, and now I only do forum based roleplays. Right now I'm only in one roleplay, Stargate based. I've also done Star Trek (my first), Medieval Fantasy, Greek Fantasy, and Harvest Moon.

My favorite shows are Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Spartacus (BaS, GotA, V, WotD), and Frasier.

Shriker likes this.
  2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Hi Michelle! That sounds awesome... and nap times can be super convenient. :) Where did you and your SO meet?

I'm a pretty big Stargate fan too. Was it the movie that got you hooked, or the television show?

Meushell likes this.
  3. Meushell

I saw the movie when it came out, but it was really the tv show that got my attention. It was the Tok'ra that kept my attention.

4. Yay for Frasier!

And ds9, stargate etc... But how often do I get the chance to meet a Frasier fan and revel in snobbishness? Now I feel compelled to make jokes about platinum doors!

Meushell likes this.
  5. Meushell

Aww, good episode. Now I'm picturing Frasier carrying Niles through the doors.

6. Lady B

Lady B Guest

Pleasure to meet you.
    Huzzah! another Stargate fan! :D I LOVE the Wraith, and run Wraith Never Ending, a cosplay fan site for Wraith cosplayers around the world. :)
    That's a fair list of fancies. :)

~Lady B

Meushell likes this.
  7. Hey there, lol that's a pretty wide range of genre's you've rped in. Glad to see another fan of Harvest Moon.

Meushell likes this.
  8. Meushell

Which games have you played?

9. Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland for the Ps2 was my first and favorite one. Ive also played Friends of Mineral Town for the Gba and I think ive tried out A Wonderful Life for gamecube/ps2 briefly.

Meushell likes this.
  10. Meushell

Aw, of those, A Wonderful Life is the only Harvest Moon one I've played. :-P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.