Resolved Issues with Discord Chat

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Zapy97, May 16, 2018.

1. I have tried getting on the Discord multiple times now and I can only see the #rules and #forum-activity threads and not any of the active chat. I just got on the Forums a couple days ago so I guess it is linked to the ten posts that I need however I am sure that I already have ten approved posts.

2. Yep - it's linked to passing our spam filter. Once you've made your posts, also make sure that you've linked your Discord account to RPGfix: https://www.rpgfix.com/account/external-accounts

Once your Discord account is linked + having a couple posts pass our spam filter, you'll automatically be granted Discord roles. :)

3. Well according to my account page I have 18 posts and I have had more than ten for at least a whole day. I remember that you said in another post that it could take up to an hour for it to update.

4. Yep. And your account ought to be all good now, both here and on Discord.

5. I know that this is a bit off topic but I accidentally put my RP under furry when it should have been under science fiction.

6. @Shriker Could this also be why the RPGFix discord no longer shows in my server list? I don't currently want to associate my discord account with my profile here. Just feels like one extra unnecessary step. If it's true that's fine I'll just opt out of discord for this site but it seems a little sad to me.

7. @Morrigan You need to link your Discord account in order to get the associated roles synced up from RPGfix. ~30 people have done so successfully. If you don't, you're only able to see the rules and forum activity channels. Discord use has never been a requirement here, so you are free to opt out.