I like piña coladas..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Secret_Circle, Jan 26, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Secret_Circle
    Amazed

Secret_Circle Newcomer Game Owner

Hello, lovelies!

My name is Mandie. I am a quirky 36-year-old gal living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. I enjoy walking in the rain, British Comedies, NPR, Tea, VW Beetles, RPG's and acronyms. I write a lot and have been running an nRPG for the past four years, three years in its the last incarnation. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment?

I have the most adorable dog, named Diddams. She is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and she is pretty much my kid. I spend way too much time with her, between training and visits to the hospital. I am in the process of training her to be a therapy dog, and I am really looking forward to volunteering with her and giving back to my community.

I am finishing my last year of college for web design and social media marketing. I have hopes to never work for crappy bosses ever again!

<3
    Mandie

Mim likes this.
  2. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Helloooooooo Mandi! A big welcome to Fix for you!
    Gawd you had some incredibly good taste! I adore V dubs! If I wasn't so enamored with my 1970 Datsun, I'd have one. It'd be a classic though. No you ain't a glutton for punishment, its what we do isn't it?

Corgi's are divine. Generally dogs are truly our best buddies.

3. Almanac

Almanac Newcomer Game Owner

I might have to pick your brain some time for how to keep a thriving RP community ;) But Fix might do that for me...

Corgis are fabulous creatures. Once I have enough time in my life for a dog, they're definitely going to be on the list of possibilities!

4. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner

Awww love that doggy! Mine is named Quincy- he goes by Q most days.

Good luck with web design! That is pretty cool!