1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Howdy, Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Archivist, Aug 10, 2017.

1. I'm Archivist, in my reality I'm a writer, a student, and care taker of some cats with catitude. I also collect things- coffee mugs, cookbooks, and dust bunnies.

I've been managing my RPG site for roughly 12 years now. I can't speak for the member but for me - I use this creative outlet as a means to work through writer's block. This outlet allows me to shift the focus from the stalled project, for a time with ones that are just for fun.

Why am I here? Why are any of us here? To connect with like minds, build friendships, and have fun.

2. Hey there and welcome to RPG Fix :)

3. Hello, and welcome!

4. Welcome to RPGFix! D'aw, cats! :3 Congrats on your site running for so long ^_^