How Often do you write prompts?

Discussion in 'Writing' started by BobbyB, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Are you the kind of person who take every opportunity to take part in these, or are you like "eh, maybe never"

If you do write them regularly, what are the kind of prompts that tend to trigger you?

2. Like writing prompts for short stories and long fiction, not for roleplay?

3. RPC has a 'Prompt Club' which has prompts added to it once every few weeks and has around 100 individual submissions from our members so far. It's hard to say which is the most popular because people tend to tackle them roughly in order so the prompts that have been up the longest have the most entries.

I think I've completed 12 of them myself so far. I try to tackle one of them every month or so, if I can. It's a great way to blow the dust off my creativity when life's been a bit busy.