Games How many mobile games do you currently play?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Shriker, Feb 11, 2016.

?

How many mobile games do you currently play?

1. None

9 vote(s)
    13.4%
  2. 1-2

29 vote(s)
    43.3%
  3. 3-4

19 vote(s)
    28.4%
  4. 5+

10 vote(s)
    14.9%
  5. Do not own a mobile device

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner

i never play any of them very seriously. I use them for those moments i need a break or extremely bored.

2. STFMAC
    Amazed

STFMAC Newcomer

I'm a big fan of Star Trek ha. So I tend to play STO or even Elite Forces when I have time!

3. Syndehy

Syndehy Newcomer Game Owner

I play a ton of phone games. >> Right now, I'm obsessed with the DC Legends game, as well as Magikarp Jump.

I also play: Pokemon Shuffle, Pokemon GO, Dokkan Battle, Clicker Heroes, Neko Atsume, Disney Kingdoms, Tsum Tsum, My Little Pony and Final Fantasy Record Keeper, though only about once a week on these.

4. oddradish

oddradish Newcomer

Sailor Moon Drops and Neko Atsume <3

5. John Hurt
    Caffeine Fix

John Hurt Newcomer

LOL to many to count

6. Zozma
    Unlucky

Zozma Spider Demon Game Owner

I play a lot of them for a few weeks and then end up deleting them for new stuff. Haha!

But the ones I have been faithful to are Brave Frontier, Fantasy War Tactics, and Minion Forest. I play all three of those daily. I also sometimes play a game called Nikki Love whenever I'm bored/don't have much else to do.

I highly recommend Fantasy War Tactics, though. Despite the cheesy name, it's a pretty rich game. It's tactic style battles and you don't get the characters through an annoying gacha system like a lot of mobile games. You recruit them by collecting their "genes." Once you have a certain number, you recruit them and you can use any more you collect to level up skills. They also do a lot of cool collaboration events! They've done Noblesse, Blazblue, Maple Story, and are currently doing one with Guilty Gear, so you can get characters like Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske, May, and Ramlethal Valentine!

Mister Karma likes this.
  7. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

@Zozma I just tried Minion Forest because the name sounded cool, and omg, so cute.

8. SinfilledJay

SinfilledJay Newcomer

right now? About 6. XD

9. Mister Karma
    Lurking

Mister Karma Resident Game Owner

I played one a few months ago, Super Mario Run. It's an alright game, but I had to get rid of it to get some actually useful apps for the phone. Plus, the phone I have is fickle with its space anyway, so if I downloaded five apps that I needed, and then an update, I'd have to delete for apps for that single update. Love me some MetroPCS phones, yo...

10. Verridith
    Haunting

Verridith QUEEN of GOLD !! Game Owner

I used to play two constantly; Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, and Dragon City. I have no time for either now... bah xD

11. I use to play pokemongo and mobile strike. Sadly mobile strike is a game that to get far in you have to check all day long which I had no time for. Pokemon go unfortunately reset my account in a glitch : ( So i stopped after that and stick to console or computer only.

12. Secret_Circle
    Amazed

Secret_Circle Newcomer Game Owner

Okay, so as a woman getting close to her forties I have to make a confession.

I play Girls X Battle. It is so incredibly stupid, but it's crack. I laugh quite often at some of the comments that these silly anime girls make.

13. TeamAS

TeamAS Newcomer Game Owner

I only play the new final fantasy empires game

14. Archaeon
    Bookworm

Archaeon Resident Game Owner

Okay, I have become addicted to Eternium lately. It's basically like a little free mobile version of Diablo. I'm loving it. And although there are pay options they don't jam it down your throat. Nor do you need them to get along. I'm hooked.

15. Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon Newcomer

Duel Links, but even then I'm just playing it on my laptop instead of a mobile device.

16. EliJenkin

EliJenkin Newcomer

I'm currently playing KHUx which is pretty fun if you've got the time/patience for grinding. It's a bit annoying having to constantly keep up with which medals are best, but you can get away with a lot of different combinations.

17. inkbone

inkbone Newcomer

I have far, far, far too many downloaded, but I only actively play about 4.

18. ModernNations

ModernNations Newcomer Game Owner

Does an GBA emulator counts a one? I mostly use that or a NDS emulator to waste my time while waiting: Pokemon, Advance Wars etc. the classics.

19. ChaosCircle

ChaosCircle Newcomer

I don't play any mobile games. Computer games is where its at!

20. lexibean

lexibean Newcomer

Sometimes I like those silly building farms and cities or aquariums games. But after about a month I give up. Currently playing Dino Park!