How did you hear/find out about RPGfix?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Shriker, Aug 23, 2013.

?

How did you find out about RPGfix?

1. Search engine

31.7%
  2. A friend

10.3%
  3. Another website had a link

51.5%
  4. Other

6.4%
  1. Featherstone

Featherstone Resident Game Owner

I googled "how to advertise your RP board". One of the results was a site with a link to here.

2. turnpages
    Batty

turnpages Newcomer Game Owner

I did the same thing featherstone did, googled advertising rpg forums and this site popped up.

3. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Discovered it by using the Googler. Searched terms used: "role playing directory", without the quotes.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2016
  4. Chay

Chay Newcomer Game Owner

My friend sent me the link, but I think she found it because the link to rpgfix was on another roleplay site that she was browsing.

5. Applewood

Applewood Newcomer

My RP Fleet has it listed in their Recruiting resources.

6. Wyman

Wyman Newcomer Game Owner

Googled "rpg advertising" and this was the eighth link down.

Yes, I looked through the other seven first. Most of them Tumblr blogs with ridiculous requirements like having 30 members. Heck - if I had 30 members I wouldn't be advertising!

Shriker and Lure Master like this.
  7. Jakolope

Jakolope Newcomer Game Owner

Saw a link on a post. It looks like a very clean and well-maintained board, thanks for hosting!

8. Nano
    Anime Lover

Nano Newcomer Game Owner

Pretty much. Google to the rescue once again.

Shriker likes this.
  9. TheDemonDoors
    Anime Lover

TheDemonDoors Newcomer Game Owner

I found you guys on Twitter and as someone else mentioned, if we had thirty members (not characters, mind you - we achieved 30+ characters rather easily, tbh), we probably wouldn't be advertising.

10. LunaDeSangre

LunaDeSangre Newcomer Game Owner

I was looking around at different sites and then saw the link to here. I wanted to see what there was.

11. LadyLizard

LadyLizard Newcomer

I'd heard about the site once or twice but only joined recently. Googling "roleplay directories" brought up some interesting results and this place was one of the ones that caught my eye.

Lure Master likes this.
  12. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Link on a Star Trek site. But I think I might have followed LL here Lol

13. TokioAlive

TokioAlive Fresh Blood

i wass searchin for free xenforo add on for Q&A and i found it here haha thnx guys ! and also a RPG lover since "ever"

14. famoussTRSG

famoussTRSG Newcomer

I found out about this place on google, but I am really happy that I did. It's really active here.

15. IoMeg

IoMeg Fresh Blood

I saw RPGfix linked on a few roleplay sites. It took me a while, but I finally looked at it. Haha.

16. Delphi
    Badass

Delphi Newcomer Game Owner

Through a friend of mine, though it seems I already had an account. I must have found it elsewise and signed up but lost the link!! Well I'm back babydolls!

17. Cynadea
    Creative

Cynadea Newcomer Game Owner

A site I am on reminded us to vote, so here I am :)

18. SymonDrayson
    Balanced

SymonDrayson Resident Game Owner

Did a google search on PBeM forums and where to advertise for players. This was one of the links I followed. Also turned out to be the best site I found with people actually participating.

19. VioletAmythest

VioletAmythest Newcomer Game Owner

I was stalking other rpg sites for directory lists, and this was one of their buttons

20. My annoying but beautifully quirky daughter.