Hi There!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LunarScorpio, Jun 22, 2020.

1. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

LunarScorpio Newcomer Game Owner

Hello everyone!

I'm LunarScorpio, but most people call me Lunar or Luna depending on their own preference. It doesn't much matter to me, I answer to both! So, a little about me:

• I have a Master's degree and have for a few years now.
    • I am a Mom to a wonderful little boy.
    • I love to write and roleplay, I've actually just recently gotten back into it.
    • I love all things Disney and things that pertain to Disney.
    • I enjoy photography, especially macro.
    • Watching movies is one of my favorite things to do.

I think that about covers everything for the most part. But I'm kind of an open-book so if you ever have questions, please feel free to ask! I'm excited to be here!

valucre likes this.
  2. webs

webs Resident Game Owner

Hello, Lunar! Welcome back to the roleplaying world. Disney has a fantastic range under it. What's your favourite movie of all time, or currently? I never seem to pin down a favourite movie haha, just whatever I recently watched and enjoyed.

valucre and LunarScorpio like this.
  3. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

Hey there @webs! Thank you for the warm welcome! My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. It's pretty much always been my favorite and probably always will, haha. But I love many Disney movies, to be fair!

webs likes this.
  4. webs

webs Resident Game Owner

I love The Lion King! If I had to pick a Disney movie I like I always default to that one haha, it's also the one I watch the most whenever it's on television. I even, briefly, watched the Disney Kids?? or something series The Lion Guard with my little brother.

LunarScorpio likes this.
  5. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

I was watching The Lion Guard for a while. I'm not sure if there are new ones on or not, but I know it's on Disney+. I should go back and rewatch it, haha.

6. valucre
    Magical

valucre Resident Game Owner

Congrats on the MS and on the little boy!

Lion King is such a great choice. Have you seen the new one too? I was ready to cross my arms and pout at it because it just seemed like a needless remake of a fantastic animated feature but, not too shabby. I miss the original hyenas though

7. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

Thank you! I have seen the new, live action one! I was really nervous about it, but it wasn't too terrible. Still not as good as the original, of course!

valucre likes this.