Hey All

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cait, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Cait
    Angry

Cait Resident Game Owner

Hey all!

My name is Cait. I am a 24-year-old grad school student in the middle of looking for a house, planning a wedding, and writing a thesis. Craazzzy. I'm also launching a new Harry Potter RPG site (PM me if you want more info about that, I'm not sure if we're supposed to talk about stuff like that in the intro forums).

I like PBP RPGs. I'm into Harry Potter, real life, and Gilmore Girls (not that I've seen any Gilmore Girls sites, but if I did, I'd be all over that). My favorite plots are sibling plots and parent/child plots. I'm hit or miss with romance--sometimes I like that, but mostly not.

Offline, I like video games (my fiance and I just got playstation VR and it's AWESOME), TV, movies, and The Sims. And yes, I know that sims is a video game, but it needed its own line. Gilmore Girls is life, and I can't wait until Friday when A Year In the Life comes out.

Lure Master likes this.
  2. Collapsible Myth
    Creative

Collapsible Myth Resident Game Owner

Hey there and welcome aboard.

I know exactly how it is in looking for a new home, going through the early process as well. Also starting up an original rpg forum and will post up in your other thread soon.

3. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey there! :)

4. Cait
    Angry

Cait Resident Game Owner

Nice to meet you both :)

5. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Hi, and welcome to RPGfix. :)

Is a hogwart what a warthog sees when it looks at its own reflection? If so, then I ask you, what does a hummingbird see? A birdhumming of course, :p

Mim and Cait like this.
  6. Cait
    Angry

Cait Resident Game Owner

That's funny! <3 I have nothing subsequently clever to say in response, but I like your style.

Mim likes this.
  7. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey Cait and welcome to RPGFix :)