Hello There!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Tallya Ybarra, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Tallya Ybarra

Tallya Ybarra Fresh Blood

Hello ladies and gentlemen my name is Mia and I am the co-admin of Children of Hogwarts as well as owner of my own brand new (not finished) Hoggy warty Hogwarts site. I am 25 years youung ;) and I live in the beautiful state of Washington with my fiancee and our 2 and a half year old furry baby Oracle-she is a manx cat. I am sorted into House Hufflepuff (Hogwarts) and House Wampus (Ilvermorny). My wand is made of cypress wood with a dragon heartstring, it is 14 1/4 inches long and is reasonably supple in flexibility. My patronus is a goshawk. Some Hufflepuff traits I share are loyalty, patient, and hardworking. I enjoy being a metamorphmagus and I prefer bright blue hair.

Mim, Lure Master and Cait like this.
  2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey there Mia and welcome to RPGFix :)

3. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Hello, and welcome to RPGFix. You shouldn't have mentioned your dragon heartstring wand, because well, @Verridith is a member here, and she looks like a really really mean dragon, :game:

edit: typo, they bug me

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  4. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Helloooooooooo Mia! ( I love that name) and I love dragons to :D Welcome to Fix ^_^

5. Kind Greetings to you Mia. I do hope we'll see you around often.

6. Sekah

Sekah Newcomer Game Owner

Awww, I've never done Hogwarts RP. Is it fun?

7. Bamf

Bamf Resident Game Owner

I'm interested in what HP role play is like to. I always loved HP books and movies. <3