1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello out there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Honeylove, Oct 6, 2017.

1. So, apparently I've been a member of this site since 2012, but I appear to have lost the link somewhere since then! So, here I am today making myself known!

My old handle is Honey Love, though I tend to go by ThistleProse these days (I'll hopefully get around to changing my username here). I run a canon Pern game since 2012 and I have made a lot of really good friends through it! I've been living with one such friend for the past two years, but alas my visa is up and I have to return home :(

I own four cats (Bubbles, Fizzy, Vodka and Bacardi), three horses (Avalon, Zorina and Kira) and plan to get a puppy when I return home, and have money again lol. I love my animals, and will happily talk about them forever and always <3

What else? I'm currently reading the Mr. Mercedes series by Stephen King, and am really enjoying it. I didn't even realise it was a tv series until recently, but I've been avoiding it until I finish the books!

I think that's all off the top of my head! I'm delighted to be here and to meet you all :D

The Mother likes this.
  2. Hey there and welcome to RPG Fix :)

3. Welcome to you Honeylove. Such a pity we didn't meet a few years ago when we had Pern running on our site.