Hello out there!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Honeylove, Oct 6, 2017.

1. Honeylove
    Busy

Honeylove Newcomer Game Owner

So, apparently I've been a member of this site since 2012, but I appear to have lost the link somewhere since then! So, here I am today making myself known!

My old handle is Honey Love, though I tend to go by ThistleProse these days (I'll hopefully get around to changing my username here). I run a canon Pern game since 2012 and I have made a lot of really good friends through it! I've been living with one such friend for the past two years, but alas my visa is up and I have to return home :(

I own four cats (Bubbles, Fizzy, Vodka and Bacardi), three horses (Avalon, Zorina and Kira) and plan to get a puppy when I return home, and have money again lol. I love my animals, and will happily talk about them forever and always <3

What else? I'm currently reading the Mr. Mercedes series by Stephen King, and am really enjoying it. I didn't even realise it was a tv series until recently, but I've been avoiding it until I finish the books!

I think that's all off the top of my head! I'm delighted to be here and to meet you all :D

The Mother likes this.
  2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey there and welcome to RPG Fix :)

3. Welcome to you Honeylove. Such a pity we didn't meet a few years ago when we had Pern running on our site.