Hello hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by achromatic, Jun 8, 2020.

1. achromatic

achromatic Newcomer Game Owner

Hi everyone!

I'm achromatic, but you can call me Audrey! I've been RPing since 2008 and it's really cool to be here! I originally started out, like many, with warrior cats and eventually moved onto human/supernatural roleplay. For a really long time, I was on a platform called wetpaint/wikifoundry, but due to a lot of reoccuring technical issues, a lot of the RPs on that platform have kind of died out, and recently, I started a new one on a different platform to try and get back into the game!

I'd love to get to know everyone more, and I'm also guilty of being here to advertise my own site. How did everyone start RPing and what genres do you guys like?

2. webs

webs Resident Game Owner

Warrior Cats <3 I think I started roleplaying around the same time as you! Best of luck with advertising. I started roleplaying on Marapets which had a bit of a Warrior Cats and Harry Potter scene, over a decade later and I'm... still writing them, just in different places!

3. achromatic

achromatic Newcomer Game Owner

omg that's amazing ahah! Yeah, I remember trying out Harry Potter roleplay back in the day too. I just always liked a cool clan lore and structure; I thought it was a really fun universe to be in! I'm glad that others had the same idea too hehe

4. webs

webs Resident Game Owner

Yeah definitely! I've been wanting to make a Warrior Cats forum for a while now, but had to go with Harry Potter first haha. Built all the Clan lore ready though. Love your avatar by the way!