Hello everyone ♥

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by WCARPG, Nov 2, 2018.

1. WCARPG

WCARPG Newcomer

Hello everyone!

I made this account for the forum I participate in, but for now it's only run by me, a representative of the site, so I'm going to introduce myself!

I go by Satoshi, I live in the US, and I've been roleplaying on and off probably for about five years. A few years ago I moved from forum-RP to 1x1 RP, but lately I've come back to it, and I've found that the forum RP scene has only improved with time, although some of the places I used to frequent are now gone. Such is life!

I like all sorts of roleplay, but tend towards fantasy or animal-themed RPs. Mainly I stick to one main forum and Discord chat, since I've made a lot of lovely friends, but I've been branching out after becoming a staff member for my site and understanding exactly how new members bring life to games, I've been joining a few other forums, and can say I've only made friends by doing so. So far I've gotten a werewolf RP and a lovely vampire RP going alongside my normal cat one.

I'm a huge nerd and both play and DM D&D, I'm currently halfway through the Witcher 3 and loving it, I have more hours than is probably healthy in skyrim, and I have a steam library with more games than I'll probably ever play!!

So I'm here, hoping to make more friends, meet more lovely characters, and possibly spread the word about my home forum as well ♥

2. BobbyB
    Adorable

BobbyB Resident Game Owner

Welcome to the bunch!