Hailing frequencies, open

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RottenEmu, Sep 9, 2020.

1. RottenEmu
    Cynical

RottenEmu Newcomer Game Owner

Hello everyone, I don't know what to put in this intro post... I'm from the Netherlands, and I've been writing in the PBEM format since early 2000s. I've mostly focused on Star Trek but I've also dabbled in XMen and Vampire: The Masquerade (neither laster too long, unfortunately). I've been playing a lot of different characters and have been a GM on and off in those nearly 20 years. Right now I've returned to GM'ing with the Fawkes, a civilian freighter set in the Star Trek universe, hopefully giving an opportunity to look at it all from a different perspective. I also saw you were active around NaNo, so I'll be joining that as well, in all likelihood. I've participated in Nano since 2009, been successful about half 50% of the time. This year I'll be writing a new book in an old setting, the first time I'm writing something that you could consider a sequel. But I'm just calling it an anthology series

2. havfine

havfine Newcomer

I know this is an old post, but Hello! I've always wanted to do Star Trek but have never found a place! Also, I remember some years ago really wanted to do Vampire: The Masquerade!