Greetings, travelers!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Copycat, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Copycat
    Wishful

Copycat Newcomer Game Owner

Hey there, I'm Copycat, and yes, I'm here to advertise. Actually, I've been advertising here for a while, but it just so happens that today is the day I found that all the changes are happening! So hello, hello and hello. I'm a literate roleplayer with a taste for fantasy, horror and the occasional wolf roleplay. Oh, and did I mention I love making graphics and designing sites, though getting a member base can be tricky for me :U

Anyway, here's to the new order around this place, I like it already. It reminds me a little of what RPG-Directory turned into, and hopefully this will take off like there's did!

Lady B and Shriker like this.
  2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Ooh, nice. Welcome! Hopefully you'll be able to find a home here.

I'm hoping that this place is in ship-shape come the beginning of September. My topsites script should be saving all of its statistics properly by then, and I'll be able to open site submissions.

Then... it'll be time to take over the world!

3. Copycat
    Wishful

Copycat Newcomer Game Owner

lol, I hope it all goes well for it then. I know I'll probably be here a while, since it's looking pretty good around here ;D

And... Maybe I'll just... claim France before all the talks go up and land masses are divied out.... >_>

Shriker likes this.
  4. *waves* Hello.

See? I knew I wasnt alone in thinking this could be an awesome place.

5. Lady B

Lady B Guest

A pleasure to meet you, Copycat. :)
    It's so much fun making graphics, isn't it?
    And I hear ya! :D Huzzah!

~Lady B

6. Eferhilda

Eferhilda Newcomer Game Owner

Hello :D

7. Luxe

Luxe Newcomer

Hi!! I know how you feel on the memberbase thing. I like smaller sites anyway but sometimes it would be nice if there were more people and it just seems like there are none. #rpproblems I guess. lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.