Gota's here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Gota, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Gota

Gota Newcomer Game Owner

Well, I'm not really THAT interesting, I think. I'm into games, was into anime (now I only watch One Piece), have a small collection of mangas, way too many Amiibos and I want to make Visual Novels and/or games someday in the future (who knows, maybe I'm already doing it once you read this).
    My tasks at our site usually involve writing stuff - a lot of the Wiki was made by me - coming up with new ideas, adding said ideas, doing admin duties, managing everything and so and so forth. Too bad I can't draw, otherwise I would do that as well, probably. Sure, I need to sleep and there are sometimes appointments and other things in real life but, yeah, I'm online every day at least.

I'm from Germany (like all members of our "original" staff) and currently living with my uncle (my grandmother is there, too) after I moved away from home, which was in NRW, in 2017 (my mother pestered me way too much and almost forced me to study even though I had no talent for that. Great, right? Although I have a better relationship with her now that I'm gone) to Hamburg. Then, just a few months later, we moved to Buchholz in Niedersachsen although that's extremely close to Hamburg (I can reach it in like half an hour, that's nothing). You could say that I have an extremely complicated family, that's all I'm going to say.
    Dunno when exactly I started RPing but it has been a few years. I started out in Animexx, a German anime/manga-site that also had a big RP section. That's also where I met my original staff which were already my group back then (they followed me after I decided to make our own website). We had some good times in our early RP years (we even had a huge story going on in one of our main RPs), yeah, but we weren't able to get any members back then and it felt like we could go bigger and do more, which we are doing now, so moving was a pretty good decision. Plus, I couldn't have all of our features otherwise, like the Wiki, blogs, the Booru, Horhsal Connect, a completely customizable website and so on.

Anyway, that was it for now but you can still reply to this topic if you want to ask more about me