Favorite NFL Team?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by John Hurt, Jun 25, 2017.

1. John Hurt
    Caffeine Fix

John Hurt Newcomer

New York Giants

2. Tabs

Tabs Newcomer

Green Bay Packers lol

3. As a kid, my dad would always root for the Cowboys. Not caring one way or the other, I would root for the other team out of the spirit of competition. The Cowboys would always crush them. That, plus this whole "America's Team" label they've modestly applied to themselves, brought me to eventually hate them.

One Sunday, after my dad had promised me yet another day of humiliating disappointment at the hands of his beloved Cowboys, the Oakland Raiders made him eat his words. It was on. Any time either team was on TV it was a snarkfest. My Raiders, as you may know, have been one of the winningest teams in televised games. My dad grew to hate the Raiders every bit as much as I loathe his Cowboys.

Then, as a born-and-bred Seattlite, the creation of the Seahawks usurped my loyalties. I quickly embraced them, but I will always have a soft spot for the Raiders.

4. Wolfe

Wolfe Newcomer

The Bears.

We're relevant once a decade, and our time is coming soon.

5. Aegis

Aegis Newcomer

Steelers!

6. Vindictusii

Vindictusii Newcomer Game Owner

I'd have to go with my homestate of california, those being the 49'ers & the Oakland Raiders (yes i know they're moving to a different state)

7. RottenEmu
    Cynical

RottenEmu Newcomer Game Owner

Miami Dolphins

8. Sere

Sere Resident Game Owner

Cardinals. I was born and raised in Arizona. ♥

9. I feel like if I don’t say the lions I fail as a Michigander, but if I do say the lions then I’m a liar…

10. catastrophic

catastrophic Newcomer

long time washington fan.... LOL