Dogs or Cats?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Stormhelm Kingdom, Jul 22, 2016.

?

Are you more of a dog or cat person?

1. Dog

51.4%
  2. Cat

48.6%
  1. Risalyn

Risalyn Newcomer Game Owner

I've owned both. I still prefer dogs.

2. Sadrienne

Sadrienne Resident Game Owner

Cats. Always and forever. A dog will love and love and love without condition.

But when a cat shows affection, you know you're an excellent human. XD

3. Solaris
    Cheeky

Solaris Newcomer Game Owner

Haha, cats.

4. Susan Scuro

Susan Scuro Newcomer

Good idea. Cat lover here,.

5. Meow
    Adorable

Meow Newcomer Game Owner

While growing up had dogs for family pets...but I'm more of a cat person, if you couldn't tell.

6. Camy

Camy Newcomer Game Owner

Cats <3

7. BlackDahliaRP

BlackDahliaRP Newcomer Game Owner

This is what I aspire to be.

8. tearian
    Sheepish

tearian Newcomer Game Owner

I really love dogs, even if I love cats and their independence! I don't know, I guess it's all personal preference, but since cats just seem like your chill roommate for me, a dog just seem like that buddy that will always be up for cuddles when you're feeling down.

9. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

I'm more of a dog person but in rl I'm allergic when it comes to both cats and dogs fur, allergies for days x.x

10. BobbyB
    Adorable

BobbyB Resident Game Owner

Why isn't "both" an option. Cause I love both for their own reasons. Cats are delightfully catty and dogs are wonderfully loyal and friendly. Cats are like that housemate that you talk with and have a decent understanding with, while dogs are the roomy that require constant attention and get excited over everything.

11. Zapy97

Zapy97 Resident Game Owner

Cats are the pet master race.

12. Dogs, hands down. I find them more intelligent and easier to work with where most of the cats I've had have been uncooperative jerks. Most of the cats that I have liked have been those with very dog like temperaments.

I also have to say that litter boxes are a massive con against cats. They smell terrible, and it doesn't matter how often they're cleaned or how well maintained they are they always stink. People become desensitized/nose blind to the smell pretty easily so they don't notice, but its definitely there. I can't tell you how many cat owning friends I have that will tell you that there is no litter box odor in their house, and that you can't smell a thing. Yes. Yes you can.

13. pluto

pluto Newcomer

I'm allergic to cats so I voted dog, but I still like cats. >.<

14. kismetdivided

kismetdivided Newcomer Game Owner

BOTH!
    However, I don't think I'm a suitable dog owner. I love them both, but I prefer cats. (I'm allergic to both, but I take antihistamines & steroids for the allergies)

15. Felix
    Artistic

Felix Newcomer

Definitely both! But cats right now, until I have the right space for dogs.

16. It depends on the home. You have a big yard or a farm or some such, gotta go with dog, cause it doesn't have to be in the house.
    But I will take a cat over a small dog pretty much every time.
    Given that I have a suitable home, I will choose dog.

17. aalyoshka

aalyoshka Newcomer Game Owner

I feel like I'm an odd case sometimes because I really prefer cats but I've always had a dog. Wanted a cat for years but my mother always hated them and now my landlord doesn't allow pets so...someday!

18. Stardust Dragon

Stardust Dragon Newcomer

Dogs. I've never actually owned a cat, though, so maybe I'm biased.

19. Gibson

Gibson Newcomer Game Owner

I like dogs but I prefer cats. Nothing beats picking up a warm purring ball of floof.

20. Larks

Larks Fresh Blood

WOW 5050

Shriker likes this.