Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. allybear2001

allybear2001 Newcomer Game Owner

Gosh yes. I have 5 cats and a dog and I care for 2 stray cats. Animals are amazing and my life wouldn't be what it is without them

2. Maru

Maru Newcomer

Yup, I've had pets all my life. Right now I have an eleven year old cat. I really want a dog someday soon but we just can't afford to take care of it properly at the moment. Not enough money to keep up with two pets and a baby. It would be unfair to the dog. Someday though, we will give one lucky pup a nice home.

3. Delphi
    Badass

Delphi Newcomer Game Owner

I have four dogs and three lizards (two leopard geckos and one bearded dragon!)

4. sceritz

sceritz Newcomer

A super annoying cat that attacks my feet any chance he gets. We love him though :P

5. VodkaSlushy

VodkaSlushy Newcomer

I wish. My wife and i are looking into getting a Beagle.

6. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Some people call my place a zoo ^_^

I'll leave it at that :)

7. VioletAmythest

VioletAmythest Newcomer Game Owner

I have a cat and my sister has a dog, and two pets is the limit at our apartment complex. The dog is Bella, short for Arabella, a chihuahua mix who aspires to be the cutest dog in the universe, and to have every person she meets acknowledge this. She was born from the dog of a friend of ours, and belonged to my sister from the moment our friend knew the dog was having puppies and told us.

The cat is Henry, a butthead who would rather sleep on the dirty laundry near me than next to me, but comes running if I have anything that sounds like a treat bag. Henry visited me in a dream, then I went to Petsmart the next day with my sister to get stuff for Bella, and there he was. I owned him two days later.

Henry and Bella love each other and have daily games of chase up and down the hallway until someone (usually Henry, the lazy thing,) gives up and lays in the couch to nap and gather more energy for the next round.

Mim likes this.
  8. rhysie

rhysie Newcomer

I have a cat!

9. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

My new baby. We're calling him Hank :) He's a 4 year old gelding and a fabulous jumper; I've ridden him before 18 months ago, so now he's mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

We have a dog.

11. MNHorus
    Cheeky

MNHorus Resident

I had a dog not much of a cat person though.

Mim likes this.
  12. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

:D we have one cat, simply because we're farmers Lol

13. Sekah

Sekah Newcomer Game Owner

Yes! I have a three-legged dog named Sasha.

Mim likes this.
  14. k0nigwulf
    Energetic

k0nigwulf Newcomer Game Owner

I'm a huuuge dog lover. Our 13 year old rescue had to be put down 2 years ago because he developed brain cancer =/ Worst moment of my entire life, never stop missing that guy.

We have our 9 year old golden still with us, and a new addition that's a 10 year old puggle! They're both rescues too.

The puggle had terrible food aggression when we got him and I've been working with him over the last week. He's been abandoned a few times before and from the level his resource guarding was at it's easy to see why anyone who isn't used to training a dog properly would have an issue. I've gotten him down to where he won't growl at my mother anymore when she goes to feed him; still working on his bones!!

Mim likes this.
  15. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

All of my dogs are rescues, that is a the sweetest thing ever you can do.

16. unfairest

unfairest Newcomer Game Owner

I've had pets for my whole life. Currently, I can't have a cat or a dog, so I actually have two rats named Percy & Byron. I ended up liking them more than most other pets I've had, tbh– wouldn't trade them for anything!

Mim likes this.
  17. Ferret

Ferret Newcomer Game Owner

I've had a guinea pig, fish, rabbit, rats, and now a hunting dog :)

Mim likes this.
  18. molzify

molzify Newcomer Game Owner

I'm at university so I don't live with my pets but I have a nearly two-year-old toy cockerpoo called Monty who lives with my father and stepmother and three cats that are currently living with my nan's three cats (6 cats in one house, safe to say my nan loves cats!) due to family reasons.

Mim likes this.
  19. Almanac

Almanac Newcomer Game Owner

I also have 2 cats! They play all the time, but the one I had first is a real skank and will swat the other one in the face just for even considering getting too close to her. Oh well, they cohabitate well enough...

Mim likes this.
  20. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Cats a fascinating to watch. As a Vet I've spent a lot of time with them, but I'm more for dogs and horses myself