Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. We have a sharpei named Bentley. He's great.

2. varos
    Balanced

varos Newcomer

I have a single cat, named Calcifer. He's a very loving cat, and I think he believes he is a dog. His best friend is a dog, but sadly he rarely gets to see him. He enjoys licking people, and drinking out of the toilet. I'm debating getting a second cat to help him cope with loneliness.

3. Wyvern1

Wyvern1 Newcomer

I have a blue heeler/bull terrier dog, and 2 cats

4. bluejade

bluejade Newcomer

:cat:I have two cats! I lost my third and youngest a few months ago

5. TheLadyLoki

TheLadyLoki Newcomer

I have three cats: ChiChi, Princess Zelda, and Karma.

6. Tainted Snow Queen
    Cold

Tainted Snow Queen Resident Game Owner

I have 2 pets: A cat named Mittens (thanks kids), and a dog named Jenna. They get along pretty great, though it was a bit bumpy at first when they were both scared of each other.

7. Itazuki

Itazuki Newcomer

Nope, no pet here. Although I've wanted a cat for myself. They're cute; definitely!

8. TSN

TSN Newcomer

I've always had pets<3 I have three cats, Oscar, Roxy and Eevee and one dog, Hector. Their all gorgeous and friendly!
    Eevee I got from the animal shelter I worked at last summer, Oscar our ginger boy from the vets, and Roxy is our little Siamese. Hector is a giant fluffy lurcher :D

9. SolarisGuru
    Balanced

SolarisGuru Newcomer Game Owner

My cat of 20+ years recently had to be euthanized. He developed lock-jaw after losing some teeth. It wasn't an easy decision. He's now in a little wooden box sitting on my desk. I don't plan to get another pet for a very long time. It's heart breaking to lose them.

10. GDStaff
    Adorable

GDStaff Newcomer Game Owner

Currently living with five dogs and four cats. I'd love a pet birb, but I feel like the poor dear would be overwhelmed.

11. cattigan
    Caffeine Fix

cattigan Newcomer Game Owner

If if counts, my dad has 2 beautiful white fluffy cats. They're not really mine, because I'm away at University, but they love me when I'm home so I'll count it :D

12. SakuraCh4n

SakuraCh4n Newcomer Game Owner

Always had dogs my whole life! I would also love to have a cat but sadly I'm allergic and I wouldn't cope with that =/

13. Michael Aravan
    Angry

Michael Aravan Commanding Officer Game Owner

I have five black furballs and one grey/white tuxedo

14. ExodusRising

ExodusRising Newcomer Game Owner

Right now we just have the one kitty, Castiel but we are hoping to add a new kitten to the family soon!

15. AcrossTimeAndSpace
    Adorable

AcrossTimeAndSpace Newcomer Game Owner

I have a cat named Salem :3 he pretty much found me one day I was coming home from work late. Heard a meow so I meowed back, why not? His head popped out from under a car. I sat down and the cat came right over to me! It took me 6 months but finally got the cat inside which he hasn't wanted to leave the apartment since.

Death Kitten likes this.
  16. Death Kitten
    Kickass

Death Kitten Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Game Owner

I always love to hear when a cat adopts a human.

AcrossTimeAndSpace likes this.
  17. circe
    Amazed

circe Newcomer Game Owner

I've a yorkshire terrier, but I'd love a big dog once I've the space for them!

18. VarnishedTruths
    Classy

VarnishedTruths Resident Game Owner

I do not have pets. I have allergies instead.

19. MIshaMaisie

MIshaMaisie Newcomer Game Owner

Everyone has such cute pets! I have three dogs, Oogie, Lily and Newman, and three rats: Mona, Collette and Egg.

20. Azzie

Azzie Newcomer Game Owner

All these pets are adorable. I have two cats, Iggy and Cherry... though often i refer to them as Asshole and Attitude.