Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Khaki

Khaki Newcomer

I have two dogs: Gambit & Loki. Gambit is a rescue mutt of some variety. She's very skittish around loud noises, moving furniture, and... flies. Loki is a surrendered Australian Shepherd. He's my agility dog, and he should be able to start competing early this fall. Yay! I also live with my roommate's two animals: Eddie (Shiba Inu) and "Kitty Meow Meow" (tabby cat).

2. stickpilgrim

stickpilgrim Newcomer

I have two dogs, Gus and Bruno, and a bird, Cody. I also have 6-7 chickens every so often whenever my grandparents go out of town lol.

3. Pink
    Sheepish

Pink Shiny Little Diamond

I have a hedgehog named Squiggles :) and my work has a fish named Winston

4. RaWolfe
    Woot

RaWolfe Resident Game Owner

I have two pets, one grumpy old American shorthair cat named Mimel and one hyperactive attention child Border Collie dog named Sky

5. Clover

Clover Newcomer

I have a siamese cat named Frodo.

6. pyrogod22

pyrogod22 Newcomer

i have a yorkie :)

7. Tabby

Tabby Fresh Blood

I have two Springer Spaniels. One aged 10 named Benson and one 10month old called Cooper. I also have a cat named Mia who doesn't get along with the puppy.

8. Two cats and a bird, working on gettting ratties, a snake and lizard and maybe a puppy

9. Twisted

Twisted Newcomer

I have a dog, a shepard/collie/blue healer cross, he's 10 months old and such a sweetheart!!

I've always grown up with animals, my grandparents used to own a farm so they had cows, horses, chickens, geese and even a duck that my grandpa saved as a duckling and he just never left!

10. Ktulu

Ktulu Newcomer

I have a mutt named Cracker. C:

11. Athae

Athae Fresh Blood

I've always had a pet. Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, goldfish, hamsters, cockatiels, rats, cat and dogs. I currently have three male rats, two cockatiels and three dogs. I wouldn't mind a cat when I get my own place, because it wouldn't be fair to take my dog away from the only home she knows, and her two best friends.

12. FluffyJellyfish

FluffyJellyfish Fresh Blood

I have two cats, brothers from the same litter. They're Australian Mist cats, and they're called Dimitri and Lysander.

13. SolemnSiren

SolemnSiren Newcomer

I have a German Shepherd named MIA, and my family has a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, Lily, and a orange tabby cat named Tracker. Mia, of course, is my favorite because she is my fur baby...Eventually I am going to get a snake. Eventually.

14. Stormblade

Stormblade Newcomer

I currently have a cat, a dopey kitten, and two catsnakes. ^-^

[​IMG]

15. SlumLord
    Benevolent

SlumLord Newcomer Game Owner

Always had at least one dog since I was little.

Two years ago my dog died from old age, so to fill the void I adopted a little guy from the RSPCA whose previous owner had died. One of the best dogs I've had.

He's eight now, had him for almost two years. It's clear what he was and wasn't allowed to do in his previous house, because certain words he knows, and he's obsessed with some things.

For example, say the word 'tea' and he expects me to make him one too, so I make him a cup of warm water and he drinks it all like it's not plain water, even though it is. Previous owner must have shared cups of tea with him or something.

They also must have let him lay in the washing basket when it's full of clothes, because as soon as I bring the washing inside and set the basket down, he's in there making himself comfortable.

Also obsessed with playing, anything soft he'll think is a toy. When you put your socks on, he attacks them. When you try to make the bed, he attacks the sheets. So I've accumulated a pile of several soft toys for him to play with, and now he knows those are what he can use. When he's in the mood to play he just stands there and stares at me until I physically follow him. Leads me over to the toy basket and starts sifting through it to choose one.

He's a good dude.

PS - Sorry for the life story. A bit long eh? xD!

16. The only pets I have are virtual. I don't really think I'm very good at looking after animals despite the fact that some of them are lovely creatures. Also that is an extremely lovely story about your dog. I'm glad you posted it :)

17. I have a dog, 2 hamsters and a budgie :) I love my furbabies

18. Stormie
    Haunting

Stormie Newcomer

We have two dogs!
    A Siberian Husky named Nova, a military trained springer spaniel named Sydney! I would be a crazy dog lady if I could, I love dogs and pretty much any animal lol

19. Brittlez
    Barefooter

Brittlez Resident Game Owner

We have an Aussie shepherd, 2 labs, and a cat.

20. madiebeau

madiebeau Newcomer Game Owner

I have mucho pets. 1 horse names Crowbait, 1 calico cat named Rosy, 1 boston terrier named Oxy Doozy, and tons of nameless fishers.