Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Enzeru

Enzeru Newcomer

We have a house full of pets. One of the cats is mine but the rest belong to other members of the family.

2. I've got two rescue dogs, one that I adopted when she was 7 weeks old (a Lab/Boxer mix) and another that my husband and I adopted before we were married at the age of 2 years (a German Shepherd/Rottweiler). They're a huge part of my life, but I've always grown up with dogs. My sister's boyfriend has a pitbull lab, one of the sweetest most friendly dogs out there. Parents have a 14 year old german shepherd/aussie. Love 'em all to death ^.^

Enzeru likes this.
  3. Amayah

Amayah Newcomer

A fish, 4 cats, a dog and two horses. Looking to get some goats. I love goats. :D

4. hayomayo

hayomayo Newcomer

i currently have the cutest cat and dog in the world, but we have to keep them away from each other or else a war will break out between the two.

5. Csstaff

Csstaff Newcomer

uh yeah..four dogs and a horse lol..2 English Bulldogs, a poodle and Doxie. My horse is a black and white paint :) he's prudy!

6. LordAo

LordAo Newcomer

Totally have two ferrets. I know it's a weird choice, but Ferrets are awesome. Seriously. It's like they have no spines; they're just slinkys going across the floor.

7. JesseFforde

JesseFforde Newcomer

I do! Just got a new one, actually. Black cat by the name of Ogden Nash. He was a rescue cat.

8. I have two tanks worth of fish and one mutt of a dog. His name is Billy.

Fish are as follows:

1 Comet Goldfish (by himself)
    1 Female Betta
    1 Female Guppy (virgin)
    2 Rummy-nose Tetras (with the plans of getting more)
    4 Otto catfish
    A few ghost shrimp
    1 random snail
    1 Mystery Snail

The goldfish is in a 10 gallon tank and has plans of going in my inlaws pond when it is warmer. The rest are in a 30 gallon tank that is double filtered and heated. Both tanks contain live plants.

The dog is kind of an "oops". He was out of a 3 sibling litter and I was going to keep the other two. Situations came about and Billy stayed. Which made my grandmother happy. She really loves this dog. He is very sweet and intelligent. When I get the chance, I will post some pictures.

9. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

We have five dogs; one looks like a midget black lab, one chorkie, one pomrat and two of their puppies. I guess they'd be 'chokirat's

10. ranranbolly

ranranbolly Fresh Blood

I'm currently staying at my parents' place, and they've got 2 chihuahuas. I've also got a cat, but this coming weekend my friend will be adopting her for me when I move. I love her, but she's a bit violent and my new roommate has major asthma and animal allergies.

11. Nathan Hunter
    Badass

Nathan Hunter Resident Game Owner

Always nice when you know they're going to a good home. We used to have a couple more dogs, thanks to Mattie flaunting what she's got to Buster, and I hate to let the kids go but too many animals just wasn't fair. Not enough love to go around, heh. At least one can be pleased that they're somewhere nice :)

12. My aunt and my mom each used to raise HImalayans and Persians. Only one time did too many litters get born at once. But most of them, if not all were always friendly to some degree. I'd be sleeping in a recliner downstairs (the access to the bedrooms upstairs was blocked by a doorway that opened to the stairs.) I'd wake up and be covered in kitties. That's when I was a teen. Now I just have my cat Tosca and my brothers cat Ruthie to look after until he finds a place that allows pets so he can take Ruthie. Although we might not want to separate the two cats, they'd potentially be lonely and might not like any other kitties. They're nearly 8 and 7 so kittens would be a bit much for either of them. I'd probably get an elder cat as a companion for Tosca unless my brother just has me keep Ruthie. Tosca was born a stray in my step-grandmas shed. Their mother got run over D:. But I got Tosca. A year later my brother rescued a kitten (Ruthie) from our local animal shelter. It wasn't a no-kill then and she had uri. I had volunteered there for a while and lemme just say... you knew when the kitties in the sick room had been put down. They were gone the day after you didn't go in. Wednesdays. I was there Mon-Tues, Thur-Fri. And if a cat only had a ur? Well they got put down too or just suffered poor babies. </3

13. I have pets around me but none are mine. My parents GF GFs family all have animals but myself. I do not have any.

14. 78945

78945 Newcomer

Used to have fish. Parents have a cat. That's about it.

15. USSCerberus

USSCerberus Newcomer

I have two doggies, a half-Corgi, half-Chihuahua named Abby, and a Corgi named Marcus:

[​IMG]

16. PegasusFleet

PegasusFleet Newcomer Game Owner

I've got a dog, a rescued Ibizan hound who is currently sticking her boney spine into my leg and a cat. I'd never had any pets growing up and the second I bought my own place I uhh... I went a bit over board. Does anyone have Degus? I saw them in a pet shop the other day and I'm pretty obsessed with the idea of a couple of those wee fellas.

17. ziggyest

ziggyest Newcomer

Right now I just have one ball of fluff dog named Snowy who thinks she is a human. I used to have a rooster named Castle though. He thought he was a dog. IDK why my pets have such identity crises.

18. My wife has a small dog that we can't seem to potty train :(

19. massacrahamster

massacrahamster Newcomer Game Owner

I have 7 male rats. (I used to have 16 so this is nothing.) I used to have both males and girls but I had a lot of sickness with my girls so I decided to only have males. The ones I have right now are probably going to be my last ones for a while as I plan on studying abroad in a few years and it wouldn't be responsible of me to get more pets. These silly buggers are just going to enjoy their time with me and get all the love in the world~

My parents have had cats for as long as I can remember. My mom sometimes takes them out for competing. They're all Siamese and oriental so you can probably understand that she wants them to have medals, lol.

20. Kazzle

Kazzle Newcomer

I've had so many pets. Right now I have a dog named Leon. In the past I've had a goldfish named Taco that lived for 9 years, 3 cats, 3 hamsters, and a canary.