Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Zozma
    Unlucky

Zozma Spider Demon Game Owner

Three cats: A black and white named Belle, her two all black sons, Dandy and Skuld.
    Two guinea pigs: A tan and white named Stryker and his new baby companion, a black and brown named Minion.

Too lazy to post pics right now.

2. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

I have two dogs, both American Cocker Spaniels. The brown one is Teddy (Sir Theodoric the Cocoa Puff). He's 5 years old. And Billie (Lady Willemina Belle) is the parti-color. They're half-siblings and cousins (they've got the same poppa, and their mothers are sisters).

[​IMG]

3. NekoHime

NekoHime Newcomer

I have a cute dog her name is MissTee and a Cat who is very manly who's name is Blossom

4. Lux

Lux Newcomer

I have two kitties: Sage and Eris. I got them from England, but am now living back in the USA again. I like to joke that they meow with a british accent. You wouldn't believe how many people fall for it.

5. Spiffy

Spiffy Newcomer

Just one cat, a big fluffy one with a half a mustache, who's not technically mine but my sisters. I'm hoping someday for a couple of ferrets.

6. LILMANIA77

LILMANIA77 Fresh Blood

I have a 5yr old black Pomeranian named Otis. I also have a 11yr old half Sheltie half Pomeranian named rusty those are his colors these two dogs have awesome personalities if I am sad they whimper and try to cheer me up if I'm sick they will be by my side until I am better the only downfall is they both are so determined lol also in the summer I have turtles my husband built me a turtle habitat in our background...

7. Applegeisha

Applegeisha Newcomer

I adore pets, but I mainly have Cats. Something about them, I just love.

Right now I have a siamese cat named Thor and a Siberian Husky/German Shepherd mix named Belle. They are both the sweetest things and adore my children.

8. Jcc0450

Jcc0450 Newcomer

I used to have a dog :(

9. Yeah, one of them's in my avatar :P

Four goats, two cats, one dog, twelve chickens, two goldfish. Though I barely consider the fish as real pets... I hope I didn't offend any fish lovers there XD but I only consider pets that I can, well, "pet" and do things with to be actual pets. All I can do with fish is feed and look at them.

10. camilli

camilli Newcomer

Yes, I could not live my life without them! Max and Tucker - lame names I know. I let my significant other choose them. Bad idea. Boys are dumb. No offense. This one was especially dumb. Or maybe I'm the dummy for letting him choose.... Either way, I would say ADOPT! Don't buy pleeeeeaaaaase unless you have allergy restrictions! There are tons of great puppies and kitties out there waiting for you to come and rescue them! Mine definitely rescued me!

I will say this as a personal note - especially if you're dealing with depression issues - ADOPT A FURRY BABY if possible. They will turn your life around!

11. HowlingInSync

HowlingInSync Newcomer

1 dog, 3 horses and lots of farm animals

12. Kohana

Kohana Newcomer

I have a dog. His name is Ducky! I rescued him from the animal shelter about four years ago. He was on the list of animals to be killed because wasn't getting adopted fast enough. I really hate that rule for shelters around here. The problem is that he was abused in his last home and he is part chow, so most people over look him for the puppies and 'tamer' breeds. When I first took him into the little meet and greet room, he was a little aggressive, but once I sat down on the nasty floor with him and let him come to me, I knew that he was perfect, just scared. They didn't let us adopt him right away because he had to be neutered and what have you, which they weren't going to waste the money to do that unless someone decided to adopt him, and I remember the day we got him perfectly. He was so scared, pressed up against the cage because he was stuck in a tiny little cage with this rambunctious little pit bull/lab mix. He was so excited to be on his new leash that he ran into three walls on the way out. xD It was soooo precious.

He is super awesome now, and he loves kids. I'm so happy I got him.

13. SG2Tiger

SG2Tiger Newcomer

I've always had pets. When I was younger we had a lot of birds, until the parrot we thought was going to outlive all of us died unexpectedly a few years ago. Since then it's just been cats - I currently have 3, two female and one male. The male is the youngest and pretty much my baby, though he can be a real handful...still acts like a kitten/puppy (yes, puppy - he even plays fetch with his favorite ribbon!!) even though he'll be turning two years old in a few months!! He's adorable, though.

14. Thief

Thief Newcomer

I longed for a dog my whole life and got one about 9 years ago. He's a big fluff of a golden retriever named Nikko who thinks he is a small female housecat. He grooms himself like a cat, lays like a cat, and lays in your lap as if he doesn't weigh 86 pounds. Also goes to the bathroom like a female dog. Have I mentioned he hadn't ever met a cat, or a female dog before doing all this?

I keep a lot of rats too. Currently I have three boys, one I rescued from my work named Sif who is an albino and a total sweetheart. Then I have two brothers named Artorias and Solaire who are brats. I've also had multiple other pairs - Midna and Mai were my first pair, then Serenity and River, and then I had Blackjack and Pipsqueak.

I love pets so much I work in a pet store. I definitely don't work there to see the customers.

15. Nerf Herder
    Inspired

Nerf Herder Newcomer

For most of my life I've had pets....all two of them. I had a dog for most of my younger life, she's no longer with us and I miss her every day. As for my little fat kitty, I've had her for the last ten or more years now. At one point we did take in a stray kitten, but sadly my parents wouldn't let me or my brother keep him. He was the cutest and possibly the best kitten I've ever been around.

16. LithiYum

LithiYum Newcomer

I have two wonderful kitty maomaos~

17. kaz

kaz Newcomer

Growing up, my mom never let us have any animals, but my dad always had cats and fish (weird combo, I know). Now, my brother has a Golden Doodle, and I'm thinking I might want one as well.

18. Mydlas

Mydlas Newcomer

I have an hedgehog, 2 cats and 1 skink :D They are all so lovelly,
    My hedgy know tricks and my cats are so much playful and nice! Thought sometimes not so nice to each others. lol!

My skink is just a small puppy-girl! She sits on my head and look around or sleep there.

19. I have some fish... Well, one little fish... They keep managing to escape from their tank somehow :(

20. Kaia

Kaia Newcomer

Got some fishes at the moment, but that's about it. I would love to get another bird, a cockatoo or something.