Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. behemoth

behemoth Newcomer

I have a great dog, Klaus the giant schnauzer! He has his own instagram. Besides the puppo, I have 2 fish tanks!

2. Pastamancer

Pastamancer Newcomer Game Owner

around a year ago, we adopted an older cat with vision problems! we named him 'charlie' after ray charles, and he is my everything now!

3. Nia

Nia Newcomer Game Owner

I have 7 at my house. 6 cats and a dog and then my bearded dragon lives at my parents.

4. achromatic

achromatic Newcomer Game Owner

I have two dogs! They're both rescues, but one is Crim who's a border collie/GSD/??? mix, and the other is Roy, who's a lab/dobie mix!

5. LunarScorpio
    Sleepy

LunarScorpio Newcomer Game Owner

I have a VERY fluffy cat and then I sort of have a dog. Technically, he lives with my Mom and lives with her, but I helped pick him out and like to hang out with him, so he's mine too haha.

6. Two dogs and a cat. They're pretty chill I like them.

7. Cheshire
    Adorable

Cheshire Newcomer Game Owner

I've had lots of fish and two parakeets. I've got a dog now. A corgi x lab mix named Bobby. Also a rescue.

8. Krank
    Malnourished

Krank Newcomer Game Owner

I have 10 reptiles!

- Sobek the leopard gecko
    - Sassafras the leopard gecko
    - Lil Squash the leopard gecko
    - Cairo the leopard gecko
    - Crixus the Tanimbar blue tongue skink
    - Karnak the ball python
    - Mojave the albino ball python
    - Várzea the lemonblast ball python
    - Lock the Kenya sand boa
    - Hyperion the giant sunglow BCI

9. Sere

Sere Resident Game Owner

I have oodles!

I have 4 dogs. 3 Dalmatians, Maui, Drama, and Bowie. 1 German Shepherd, Janus.
    I have 2 cats. Ragdoll named Loki and a Calico adopt named Caramel.
    I also have 2 betta fish, though not in the same tank. Gulliver and Galileo.
    I also have a crested gecko named Cupcake.

Animals are the best and I love my zoo. ♥

10. Louis

Louis Newcomer

KITTEHS! I've got 2. A big black 12 year-old, mean-looking, sweet, loving chatterbox and a little, moody, gray five-year old. I've had cats all my life and wouldn't live without them.

11. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

We have a new pup at our house. Well actually we've had him 10 months now. He's a cross Kelpie/Shepherd. We call him Orn.

12. UndeadEyes

UndeadEyes Newcomer Game Owner

I have an Australian Cattle Dog who is my PTSD and Medical Service Dog. :) She's 8 now.

13. Sivvi
    Cheerful

Sivvi Newcomer

2. A long haired domestic, which I'm convinced has some sort of fancy cat breed in him. He is long furred, grey, and has little ear tufts. The second is my child. My bebe. My demon. She is a tabby coloured beastie. I THINK European shorthair. I THINK. The characteristics, instinct, personality, and appearance are all spot on. Then again, I'm no cat expert.

14. Squishy24601

Squishy24601 Resident Game Owner

My grandparents and I used to have two dogs, wheatern terriers, but they very sadly had to be put down one year apart. My mother has a cat named Katie though, and we think she might be pregnant right now :D

15. Cineri

Cineri Fresh Blood

I've got two cats! And daydreaming about horses...

16. fishbulb
    Bookworm

fishbulb Newcomer Game Owner

I've had cats my whole life, currently have two.

17. fiftyblackroses

fiftyblackroses Newcomer Game Owner

I have one dog (a border collie mix) and a crested gecko!

18. Right now, I have a senior cat (who I adore), but I've grown up with German Sheperd Dogs.

19. hitokuchiroleplay
    Jammie

hitokuchiroleplay Newcomer Game Owner

Two dogs, a corgi and a collie mix ^_^

20. silvyfish

silvyfish Newcomer Game Owner

I have...a bunch of plants? No pets currently. Waiting until we move again to adopt.