Do you have pets?

Discussion in 'Chatterbox' started by Daenelia, Aug 25, 2013.

1. FriedKilamari
    Sunshine

FriedKilamari Newcomer Game Owner

SDIT is short for Service Dog In Training!

Archivist likes this.
  2. Archivist
    Balanced

Archivist Resident Game Owner

awesome

3. Achera

Achera Newcomer

I have two wonderful dogs who are my old ladies <3 One is a cavalier king charles spaniel and the other is a black lab. They're around 9 and 12 respectively but I forget what their actual ages are xD It's somewhere around there but close enough! I love them to bits and they are my babies <3333

4. Calhoun
    Spooky

Calhoun Newcomer Game Owner

I have a chinchilla! He's seven years old and his name's Toby. He's a spoiled brat with an attitude problem, but man I couldn't ask for a better little furry dude. Here's a pic of him: https://i.imgur.com/6rVdcbx.jpg

5. Archivist
    Balanced

What a cutie

Calhoun likes this.
  6. Verridith
    Haunting

Verridith QUEEN of GOLD !! Game Owner

I have so many LOL xD Six cats, five of them ancient, and a super oldfart dog. I only have good/recent pictures of my kitty that came with me from Oklahoma, though (the one who decided to sleep on my chest all night long and poke my face with her paw ;w; )

Meet Illiya! Or Little Lia, as she's called. <3 We also call her Bat Ears/Radar Ears. I wonder why? xD Lia1.png Lia2.png
    [​IMG]

RachD and Archivist like this.
  7. Calhoun
    Spooky

Calhoun Newcomer Game Owner

She's adorable! Such a sweet little face.

Verridith likes this.
  8. Archivist
    Balanced

Torties are awesome cats - no two patterns are alike

Verridith likes this.
  9. Susan Scuro

Susan Scuro Newcomer

We have two cats and a dog.

10. RachD
    Caffeine Fix

RachD Resident Game Owner

JoJo.jpg Lupin Dogge.JPG

JoJo the 60lb lapdog and Lupine or as we call him Lupy - the gutbuster dwarven doggy -
    Hope these pics make it... one's a German Shepherd mix and the other is Dachshund/Terrier mix.

11. Lolotte
    Arsey

Lolotte Newcomer Game Owner

I have a corgi, a pug, three cats, and a handful of chickens.

12. No :'( But I would really like to

13. Kersare

Kersare Newcomer Game Owner

Right now I have two dogs and two cats. When I was growing up, I just had one cat.

14. White Diamond

White Diamond Newcomer Game Owner

I would but the fur will destroy meh x.x

15. Kiva KJ

Kiva KJ Newcomer

I have two cats, Sushi and Hasselhoff (Hoff or Hoffy). They are my babies. If we ever end up getting a house though, I know we will expand. Fiance wants another cat and we both want a dog.

16. eleholly

eleholly Newcomer Game Owner

I have two dogs! Gypsy and Tsunami. Gyp is a pointer mix, but she looks like a fluffy border collie with black and white spots. Nam is, and we're pretty certain about this, a full blooded heeler. When we got her, we were told she was a shep mix, but I don't buy it. She's the cutest tiny dog with pointed ears that pick up wifi!

17. Catskillz

Catskillz Newcomer

I have 3 furbabies.

Indiana Jones Jr (Indy) white with a toupee. [​IMG]

Malik (Mal, Malburt, Malvis, Stopdoingthat) orange, cross-eyed and none too bright
    [​IMG]

Lady Sif (Sif, sweet babbu, babbu) little grey girl, knows she's gorgeous
    [​IMG]

RachD likes this.
  18. kipling

kipling Newcomer Game Owner

three dogs and three cats! an aussie, a pug, and a mini poodle, and domestic shorthairs for the kitties

19. Zapy97

Zapy97 Resident Game Owner

I have had a load of pets and my favorites were my two cats. Sadly they passed away around the time I left home to realize my career.

20. Gota

Gota Newcomer Game Owner

We have a doggo and two cats.