Implemented Defunct Sites

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Eve, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve

Eve Resident

This is more of a question than anything else. I spotted one of my old forums on the defunct site list and was wondering if there was a way to link it to my account - since I imagine any new sites we submit to the directory will show up under "My Sites" in the browse games tab. I don't really need to edit it or anything, it would just be nice to have it on my list for my own sentimental reasons, cause I'm weird like that. Also~ do defunct sites get deleted eventually or do they just stay archived indefinitely?

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Defunct sites will be archived indefinitely. :) They'll eventually have threads attached to them too so that people can talk about them. Just haven't gotten that far with the programming at the moment.

Could you tell me which site you had listed? I can link you back up to it and merge your accounts. I'm expecting to have to do this for a lot of people who have lost access to their old accounts/email addresses/etc.

3. Eve

Eve Resident

Ooo~ I like that idea, allowing people to reminisce with each other about old sites, very awesome. And yeah, that's what happened, I lost access to my old account so I ended up making a new one, which is fine cause I don't have access to the old email I used to register originally anyways. Reverie is mine and I would really appreciate that, thanks Iversia. :)

Shriker likes this.
  4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

All merged together for you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.