Feedback Captcha Issues?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by BobbyB, Dec 28, 2018.

1. I've noticed that on Chrome Captcha tends to be impossible to complete. I clocked and counted it a few times, and on Chrome it can take me 5-7 minutes to get a vote in. This because it keeps giving me new captcha's to complete (max was 9 in a row). I don't get a Please Try Again error so I'm gonna say I completed the captcha just fine.

Sometimes when it's being a butt it suffices to simply refresh the page and I get "only" 2 captcha's to complete
    But I feel like it shouldn't take me 5 minutes ever to get a single vote in or force me into another browser.
    Using Firefox it works usually just fine and I have little to no issue. I get 2 captcha's max.

I'm not saying to remove the captcha, cause I get why it's there. I do think it's worth looking into to change and tweak it a bit if possible.