Resolved Can't Like Things... Like behind Call to Action!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Kitsufox, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

I was going to try to like things, but have discovered I couldn't. In fact, I couldn't even find the like word to click when I was logged in. When I'm logged out I can see it, but whenever logged in it ends up (according to my mucking about reading the code the site generates) behind the call to action with the site link at the footer.

I'm a Mac user (OS X 10.8.4) and duplicated the issue with Safari (v. 6.0.5), Firefox (v. 23.0.1) and Chrome (v. 29.0.1547.62). The screenshot I've included is from the Safari, though they all looked alike.

Attached Files:

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

I'll check it out. :) It's also worth noting that you shouldn't be able to "Like" your own posts/games/etc.

3. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

I took the screenshot on my page, but it's like that on all pages. At first I figured that must be why I couldn't see it. But it wasn't the case. I could screenshot something that isn't mine if you like ;) I could even take it while mousing over the code inspector and highlighting the box location, if you'd like.

Shriker likes this.
  4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

No, that's alright. I already know it's missing a bit of CSS. :) Thanks though.

Edit: Added the missing CSS, so things should resemble message likes more. It's also not possible for guests to "Like" content, so I've removed that link from their view.

5. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Looks good now.

Shriker likes this.