1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Closed Brother Needed [Wizard]

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by grimfox, Jan 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

Good morning/afternoon/evening, fellow roleplayers!

I'll start with a bit of information about the site, just so that I'm not wasting your time by blabbering on about a Wanted Ad just for you to find out that it's not a genre you're interested in :)

The Four Dimensions is a Supernatural site with various creatures to choose from. Lucifer and Lilith, two Greater Demons with the ability to cause all kinds of chaos and destruction, have been summoned to Earth, and the other side is trying to deal with that. War between "good" and "evil" involved, etc.

The Four Dimensions uses a point system for magic, and this character is worth +500 points on the site.

NOW FOR THE AD!

[​IMG]

This guy is Kalen Arden, a wizard. He was killed several years ago by a coven of witches, leaving his younger sister as the last remaining member of their family. He is being brought back to life through some bit of complicated magic that we can get into if you'd like to message me on Discord (Grim#2816) about this ad, or pop on over to the site.

Full description of the character is HERE!

General Notes:
    -Must be a history lover!
    -Has been bored out of his mind for five years as a ghost
    -Is a wizard from a powerful line

Face Claim listed is Rafael De La Fuente, but I am willing to negotiate on that. His sister (my character) is Arabella Arden, face claim Lindsey Morgan, so it has to be someone who looks like they could be related to her.

Hit me up if you're interested! I'd love to have this one filled. He would also have connections to SEVERAL other characters on the site, so you'd have no problem jumping into plot, and everyone would be really excited to have you! We're a friendly group, and we love new people.​

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

This character has been filled by a lovely wandering guest, thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.