Blooming Dangerously~

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Oleander, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Oleander

Oleander Fresh Blood

Greetings to everyone!

I've been looking for some new resource sites and directories. So far, I'm impressed by what I see here~! I'd love to eventually advertise my sites here. But~ I'm not opposed to simply meeting new people and building friends and learning things along the way. I hope to get to know plenty of you guys around here <3

A little bit about me?

I've been writing for 12 years (lets pretend it's really 10 because those first 2 years were terrible AIM instant chat and MSN message board smut) ... Oh my, did I just reveal how old I am? Haha.... ha......

I currently work as a receptionist for 2 different clinics. (If you live in the PNW and see some chick running between a hospital and a vet clinic in scrubs... it's me) When I have some down time I'm reading urban fantasy, working on my novel, teaching myself code, or writing for the... 100 characters I've made over the years.

I am literally a jack of all trades when it comes to arts and writing. I've dabbled in nearly every genre out there but my bread and butter are: urban fantasy & historical. I always wind up coming back to these two eventually~

Anyway, I think that's about it for now. <3

2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hello there. Welcome to RPG Fix :)