Are you a dark or light site theme lover?

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Shriker, Nov 26, 2018.

?

What sort of sites themes do you enjoy?

1. Light-based

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Dark-based

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Light-based with optional "night mode"

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No preference

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Do you find yourself drawn to light or dark themes when it comes to a site? Do you often find yourself switching over into a "night mode" while writing or working late at night?

2. Dark, all the way. Light skins hurt my eyes, actually. Speaking of...Is there a night mode for RPG FIx?

Shriker and Archaeon like this.
  3. @SithLordOfSnark There is, but apparently it broke with the latest upgrade. Not very cool.

Though this poll is primarily RPGfix-motivated. I'm looking at making a dark theme the default for the next version of the site. :)

4. Dark all the way!

I use RPGFix's 'Flexile (Dark)' skin, which is nice and easy on the eyes, though very different from the other versions. Couldn't switch away now, the other ones are too bright! xD

Shriker likes this.
  5. I use dark themes and skins for almost all my sites and applications wherever possible. It reduces eye strain and saves on battery power too. What's not to love about a dark colour scheme? A dark version of the polished rpgfix theme would be lovely!