Aloha!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Leah, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leah

Leah Newcomer

I am Leah! I am 21 and enjoy basic web design and graphic design. I love art and photography and of course, roleplaying. You can check out my website www.aurial.net for more info about me and links to my DA and other random things. :)

I currently own a wolf rpg called Whisper-Vale and I love thinking of new features and things to do with it. Oh ya, as well as rpging there too of course <<''

Anyways, I usually am online and like to chat your ear off if you let me.

AIM: tktikara MEEBO: tktikara

2. Invisie

Invisie internet forever Curator

Hi Leah! :D Welcome to RPGfix. Is quiet in the forums for now, but hopefully things will pick up. ^_^ Administrating games is awesomely fun at times -- shiny ideas and features, ooo ooo. I think we've run into each other once or twice before, haha. You might be a different Leah, of course, though! I do recognize your site URL, however, so is entirely possible I've floated over that way before. :D

3. Leah

Leah Newcomer

Maybe its so hard to tell I have seen 2 other Leah's xD

I love this place I think its fantastic and just what was needed rather than all those invision forums of rpg resources. This is more professional and stuff. >3

I am going to blab about it as much as possible to people I know so maybe they will be more inclined to using it. Definitely could be a invaluable resource for the rpg community just gotta get it out there! HEY THIS PLACE IS AWESOME YOU NEED TO JOIN IT. D<

4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Yes! Blab away! XD

I plan on working on it a lot more once I finish Shadowlack's recode (should just be a few more months away). So there shall be new things to play with on this site. Suggestions are more than welcome. I really, really, need to improve game browsing too.

My AIM name is the same as my username here, so feel free to give me a holler. I'm online all the time since my full time job also revolves around the internet.

Anyway, welcome. I'm pretty sure that I've seen your name around too. :)

5. Leah

Leah Newcomer

I think you Iversia, may have seen me on PSU I am semi-active on there. Doing art and what not. :)

6. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Indeed I have. :) I've been slipping in edgewise as I work on another interactive game of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.