a wild AFANC appeared!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by theAfanc, Sep 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theAfanc

theAfanc Newcomer

Hello there! I am the Afanc, I have also gone by Sousa or Sousamaphone for the last few years.

I am a 21 year old university student studying theatre and electronic media and film. My plan is to eventually take my grad studies at the EATM program in Moorepark where I want to learn to train extocis for Hollywood, specifically bears and tigers. I am a senior and for my capstone project, I will be puppy raising for Guide Dogs for the Blind. And I am so. Flipping. Excited.

I currently have 8 animals in my life. Two unnamed fish, a fire-bellied toad named Throg, two rattie boys named Bandit and Liao Zheng, a cat we are sitting indefinitely named Mao Mao and a husky/shepherd we are fostering.

I currently volunteer for a crap ton of groups; my local shelter, LearningAlly, CrisisText, and the North American Bear Center. I have a job as a TA where I make $8 an hour working 2 hours week (WOOT) and I am an officer in four school clubs and a member of two more.

I am a fencer, both modern foil and sabre as well as historical rapier and dagger. I play in the SCA as a Romani hunter/trapper and I am studying Animist Druidry but I also pull from the path of Buddhism and Wicca.

I have played D&D/Pathfinder my whole life, I have played various musical instruments since 3rd grade and I have trained Wushu for almost 2 years now (ask me about it, I love talking about Wushu!!!) I was one of those illigal children who RPed online before I was 13 and I started with Warriors and animal sites have always been close to my heart

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Welcome to the gang, Anfac! The complimentary snacks, cookies, and beverages are just over to your right. :)

Do you have a favourite kind of animal? Or do you just like 'em all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.