XenForo add-on for Frequently Asked Questions / Knowledge Base management.
This add-on is free of charge providing that the copyright text remains unchanged at the bottom of all FAQ pages.
- Full FAQ with adding, editing and deleting
- Question categories
- 100% integrated with XenForo search
- Automatic sitemap XML generation with Xenforo 1.4
- Upload attachments to FAQ entries
- Let your users submit questions which can then be answered via the regular moderation queue
- Sticky questions
- Site members can Like answers
- BBCode supported answer fields
- Permissions for managing questions, managing categories, and liking answers
- Custom BBCode for linking to specific FAQ entries:
- (Option) Select top navigation tab position
- (Option) Multiple sort options (alphabetical, submit date, view count)
- (Option) Show answers on the same page (slide down), always open (same page), or a new page
- (Option) Questions per page
- (Option) Social media share buttons enabled per question
- RSS feed for most recently added questions
- Uses XenForo phrases for easy language translations
- Three (3) included widgets for the Widget Framework
- And more!
Frequently Asked Questions | RPGfix - Role-Playing Game Directory
- Upload files/directories underneath "upload" to your XenForo's root.
- Import the add-on XML using the add-on importer in your Admin CP.
Copyright / License
- Set up the FAQ user group permissions.
- Start adding categories and questions to your FAQ.
- (Optional) Configure the add-on: "Home > Options > [Iversia] FAQ Manager."
This project is released underneath the DBAD PUBLIC LICENSE by Phil Sturgeon.
XenForo FAQ Manager 3.2.0
Frequently Asked Questions / Knowledge Base management.