Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by massacrahamster, Mar 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. massacrahamster

massacrahamster Newcomer Game Owner

Hello people!

I have no idea why I have never used this site before. I have been RP'ing for almost 15 years now after all.
    My native language is Danish and I actually only got into English roleplays 3 years ago. There's still a few things about the English community that confuses me, but lol, tbh everything confuses me.

Right now I am a moderator on one major board and admin on two other boards. I used to tell myself that I didn't want to staff for the life of me....I honestly have no idea what happened, but I'm liking it!

Anyways, I'm going to dive right into this site! Feel free to write me if you're interested in my skype or aim (they're not a secret and I love meeting new RP people ~ ) I'm always down for private RPs and I cannot have enough characters!! (I think I play around 15 spread across boards atm....um....)

2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Welcome, @massacrahamster! What is it about the English community that confuses you?

Do you find roleplaying as so many characters difficult to manage sometimes? Do you use any kind of software/notes to keep things organized for you?

3. lion
    Classy

lion Newcomer

I'm also crazy for characters! :D Haha. One can never have too many characters.
    Also, my dad's side of the family is Danish! No one here in the US can ever pronounce our last name lol
    I approve of your avatar ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.