What is your favorite RPG as a lurker?

Discussion in 'Role-Play Discussion' started by PBEMsuggest, Mar 2, 2019.

1. PBEMsuggest

PBEMsuggest Newcomer

Does anyone have a favorite RPG they're currently following? I think Before the Mast, set during the "Golden Age of Piracy", is one of the best out there in terms of collaborative storytelling. I'm also a big fan of the 1632 series.

Here's a list of RPGs I'm currently following:
    • Aeterna Roma: An alternate history rpg set in the Roman Empire in the decade after the assassination of Caligula.
    • By the Gun: A mafia rpg set in the fictional town of Roscoe, New Jersey during Prohibition.
    • Dark Motives: A sci-fi rpg following a secret government agency and individual hunters that battle supernatural creatures.
    • Del Fuego: An historical rpg set in the fictional town of Stevensville, Montana during the Wild West.
    • Dreamland: A sci-fi rpg set in Las Vegas, Nevada during the 1950s.
    • Heart of the West: An historical rpg set in the fictional town of Coalchapel, Wyoming during the Wild West.
    • Kalopsia: A comedy sci-fi rpg described as "Parks & Rec meets The Twilight Zone".
    • Million Dollar Trail: An historical rpg set in the fictional town of Silverton, Colorado during the Wild West.
    • Mount Zenith: A survival horror rpg in which multiple people are abducted and held against their will in a deserted town.
    • Remains: An historical rpg set in World War II during the German occupation of the Channel Islands (Guernsey).
    • Rivers Run: A sci-fi rpg in which people from various time periods wake up in the mysterious town and are forced to band together for survival.
    • Shadows of the High Plains: An historical rpg set in the fictional town of Sherman, Wyoming during the Wild West.
    • Under The Big Top: An historical rpg which follows a fictional circus troupe during the early-20th century.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2019
    Gothic likes this.
  2. Gothic

Gothic Newcomer Game Owner

<3 It is touching to see AeRo on there.

I have been checking out Rivers Run and several other sites on that list too. <3

PBEMsuggest likes this.
  3. Eloell
    Supportive

Eloell Newcomer Game Owner

You follow RPs? As in, you don't join the site but you get on and read the stuff?? If so, that's amazing! I didn't know people did that. It's hard enough for me to keep track of all the posts that happen on my site...

4. Grimscythe
    Spaced

Grimscythe Newcomer Game Owner

AeRo and Dark Motives are on my list of RPs that I frequently check/peek around at. I'm notorious for lurking for months before I decide whether or not I'll join a site.