well hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Periphescent, Apr 11, 2021.

1. Periphescent

Periphescent Fresh Blood

I'm periphescent!

I've been roleplaying forever, basically. I started on the RP forums of Anime Fantasia (anyone remember?), then moved onto making my own RP plots, which were both very cringey but also a great creative outlet as a preteen/teen. Eventually, I got into Harry Potter RPs with my IRL friends, and then finally canon RP, which is what I primarily do today.

I'm mostly a Marvel fan, but I also get into D:BH, Kingsman, Suits, Shameless, Supernatural, and a number of other fandoms. In my free time, I like to drink beer and garden. Getting ready to transplant my seedlings in a few weeks!

Nice to meet you all! :)

Raza likes this.
  2. roleplaygateway

roleplaygateway Newcomer

Harry Potter is how I started RP :) Hey!

3. Raza

Raza Resident

G'day, nice to see a new member. While I'm not into much of what you do RP wise, I do get the gardening. Wife and I spend much of our time there these days now we're both retired. It's autumn here now and perhaps for us here in Sydney, possibly the best time to be in the garden.

4. Playerfiles
    Cheerful

Playerfiles Resident Game Owner

Greeting Periphescent, I am Will. Me too...lol

5. Melancholia

Melancholia Newcomer

Wow, a harry potter roleplay?

I love the aesthetic of series. Just no idea how I'd be in writing. Although I should probably read the books instead of just watching the movies..