1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Closed Revenge Plot

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by grimfox, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

Link to Site: here
    Link to Wanted Ad: here

Site Description: Follow Me Down is an 18+ modern supernatural roleplay set in the fictional town of Crescent Ridge, Colorado. We have multiple supernatural species to choose from, and we're a friendly and welcoming bunch.

[​IMG]

So before we begin, let me tell you a little bit about Amelia and Erie. With a dad that was absentee for most of their lives after choosing the military over his family, and a mother that eventually grew to be an alcoholic, they aren't the most well-adjusted people. Amelia is the primary caregiver of her younger brother, and they are both witches.

After being evicted from their home (after their mother started drinking and quit working and paying bills) their mother packed them away in a car with few of their belongings. Unfortunately, she was also intoxicated, which resulted in a car accident that blinded Erie, injured Amelia, and killed both Deb (their mother) and the other driver.

There's the fun part! The other driver was Alexander Wesley, the husband of Serena Wesley, and father of Jackson Wesley. He was also a Hunter, as are the wife and son that he was taken away from. It's been roughly eight months since his death, and Alexander's family is not any less angry.

Deb Triggs isn't there for them to take their anger out on. She died in the crash as well. Fortunately for Serena and Jackson, the drunk woman's children are still around, and just so happen to be witches, so... It's justified, right? They need to die anyway, of course.

More in-depth personalities and histories are up to you, although whoever takes one of these characters first will, of course, have "dibs" on deciding details.

REQUIREMENTS

- They want Amelia and Erie dead, and have moved to Crescent Ridge to ensure that happens.

- Serena HATES supernaturals. Jackson dislikes them as well, but he's younger and hasn't had time for his hatred to grow as much. Neither of them is irredeemable, that will just be up to you.

- Serena is at least 45, and Jackson is at least 25-26.

- Serena is a detective, and Jackson is a cop. (Alexander was also a police officer!)

SUGGESTIONS, NOT REQUIREMENTS

- Face claims are open, but the pictured FCs are Kate Beckinsale and Liam Hemsworth.

- They could reach out to Damien Ward once in Crescent Ridge, if you'd like to plot that with Crystal! Damien is gathering Hunters for a society.

That's pretty much all! I'm fairly flexible, so if this interests you and you have questions or suggestions, just reach out to me!

Contact Me Via: Replying to this thread, PM, Discord @ Grim#1313, or on the FMD Site Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.