Looking to Network

Discussion in 'Role-Play Discussion' started by Rowena Ravenclaw, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Rowena Ravenclaw
    Sleepy

Rowena Ravenclaw Resident Game Owner

Hey Everyone,

So, despite being around the RPG scene for the last 11 or so years, I find myself without any roleplay buddies left. The tragic fate that has befallen a lot of them is that shameful thing known as adulthood. So, I'm looking to connect with people, chat with people, and build my RP network again. When starting sites or joining sites it always helps to have someone to fall back on and while I can't guarantee I'll always join sites with you, nor can you guarantee the same for me, it would be nice to make some new friends who I can at least CHAT to about roleplaying in general.

If you're interested in networking then feel free to send me a message here. I'll repeat again; this is not a request to join a site, nor an invitation to ask me to join yours though both of those things would be bonuses. I'm mostly looking to build up a network and get talking to people again. If you have AIM, YIM, or Skype then I'll be able to give you one of my screennames (though it'll probably be the one for my site as I'm not logged into personal ones much anymore, we'll see) or you can give me yours in the PM or we can chat here, your choice.

Nyx

2. Kiwixpop
    Batty

Kiwixpop Sith Lord Game Owner

I personally would love to network with you. I do have skype. I think networking and making new friends is always helpful. Chatting about favorite rolesplays and characters. It's fun to rehash some favorite memories and make new ones. ^0^

3. Elena
    Arthritic

Elena Resident Game Owner

I joined your tumblr and I gave you friend request on FB. So we can talk.

4. Rowena Ravenclaw
    Sleepy

I will get onto there now Elena.

Kiwixpop you're welcome to add me using the site Skype (I'm on there more these days, if I'm not working) it's fracturedrpg

5. Twisted

Twisted Newcomer

Hey there!

I would love to network with you :) I have Skype and aim though skype would be the better one to contact me on. My skype is twistedfaith89; feel free to add me if you'd like!

6. RaWolfe
    Woot

RaWolfe Resident Game Owner

Any network is a good network, depending on the person of course :) I would not mind to network ^^ my skype is RaWolfe, just state that your from RPGFix and I add ya

7. Drop me a line on skype. I've got the skypes

8. Rowena Ravenclaw
    Sleepy

I will get around to adding/chatting to everyone soon. It's been a hectic week and Skype is just adding to it.

RaWolfe likes this.
  9. I concur. Drop me a message and I'll hand over my Skype. I am also looking for people to network with.

10. Nen

Nen Newcomer

I'm in the same boat as you, so i'd love to network. I need new RP friends. ;;

I've been RPing for 12 years and while I am suffering from adulthood, I'm also a creative professional so I have the leeway to continue RPing. xD You can catch me on AIM @ retromortis if you'd like to chat with me! :3

11. Scoglads

Scoglads Newcomer

Yeah... good RPers get rarer when you get older. I know how it is. It also has to do with standards. I started in MSN Chats doing "speed RPs". God... what a mess. Now a days I turn my nose up at far to many sites because they are not "just right" and I know I'll invest a lot of time in a site if it is "just right" you know? No use wasting time on a site you know you won't jive with in the long term.