Images added to directory listings, rules updated, smilies...

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Shriker, Oct 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

A new section containing RPGfix's rules has been added. Please take the time to review the rules so that we all remain on the same page. You'll also find some signature rules on that page, which I recommend everyone look over.

The Directory has been updated so that you may now upload a few images in order to accompany your listing.
    • A 64 x 64 square icon which will get displayed next to your listing entry
    • A 468 x 60 banner which will be displayed directory on your listing
    To upload your images, simply go to edit your listing and select the appropriate button. Go forth and make things prettier!

Dozens of new smilies have been added. :dog: :ghost: :rainbow: :sushi: :cake: View all of the smilies.

It's now easier to start conversations with people. Simply look for the :balloon-box: icon scattered around the site.

The Resources have been given a makeover. Everyone is free to add their own resources. Just please remember to rate your favourite ones so that they can be found more easily by other members.

Hate the colours of the site? Hate no more, as you now have full control over the colours of the theme using the AD Styler. The AD Styler may be found in the site's footer. Click on it and modify the site until your heart is content. There are also a few preset styles that I've also added.

We now have "Patron" accounts. Purchasing a Patron account is just another way that you can support RPGfix. Think of it as a great way to say "thanks!" for the things that we're doing here. There are however a few things that I would like to stress:
    1. Access to RPGfix will always be free, however we are ad-supported. If you cannot afford a Patron account, we would like to kindly request that you turn off your AdBlock while browsing this site. Every little penny helps. :donate:
    2. Having a Patron account will not give your listings in the topsites directory an advantage over other sites.

2. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

I think you've got a typo in your patron account charges list (6 month recurring is 12.00 while 6 month non-recurring is 6.00).

Shriker likes this.
  3. Shriker
    Magical

4. Kitsufox
    Caffeine Fix

Kitsufox Resident Game Owner

Also (apparently it's my morning for finding bugs) when an image gets uploaded for the banner, it's crossing over the tabs in Safari (my browser of choice). Safari version 6.0.5 for Mac OS X. It does not happen in Firefox on my rig.

Attached Files:

5. Shriker
    Magical

Easy to fix. Just need to remove some line heights since Safari is picky. :)

Edit: Got it!

Kitsufox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.