1. Looking for a specific type of game, someone to roleplay with, pre-created character roles for your game, staff members, new affiliates, or more? We've got you covered.

1. You must be a full member (10+ posts) of RPGfix to start a thread on this board.
    2. Please do not bump threads. (A cleaner solution for bumping threads is coming!)
    3. Remember to reply to the thread when responding to a wanted ad. Please do not send PMs as the purpose of this board is to keep everything public and accountable. (Besides, we may reward those who respond to classified advertisements...)
    4. When you believe your wanted ad has run its course or has been fulfilled, please change your thread prefix to Closed

Roleplay Game Wanted I miss Pirates Of The Caribbean Roleplay sites

Discussion in 'Wanted Classifieds' started by Maria Pearl, Jan 25, 2020.

1. I wish there where more Pirate releated roleplay sites but i havent found any in years does anybody know about Piracy-Roleplay forums.

2. Im usually into Sci-fi rpgs than Pirate ones.

3. Miss Bunny
    Bookworm

Miss Bunny Newcomer Game Owner

We actually have pirates on our harry potter rp atm, lol it's fun, but other than that, I don't know of any sites solely revolving around pirates!

4. Eloell
    Supportive

Eloell Newcomer Game Owner

Ya know, I don't think I have EVER done a pirate roleplay...maybe that needs to change.

5. Grimscythe
    Spaced

Grimscythe Newcomer Game Owner

There's a couple floating around. (Pun was unintended, but then I loled and kept it.) The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Give No Quarter, but I don't have the link on hand.

6. Tartle
    Batty

Tartle Resident Game Owner

We just opened and we have one pirate already! Maybe you and jump in with us. We're all about pirates at Dragon Lore.