Hello Friends

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Overlord Pony, Nov 29, 2016.

1. Overlord Pony

Overlord Pony Fresh Blood

Hi! I'm Overlord Pony, but most people just call me Pony. I'm nineteen years old and I'm currently working toward my B.A. in creative writing and my B.S. in geology! I plan on getting an MFA and Ph.D. respectively, so I have quite a long way to go haha. I rock the pun scene. Most people don't laugh, but I think I'm funny. The roleplay site I'm on thinks I'm funny too -- I'm head admin on it, and our cbox makes a terrific laughing noise.

I've been roleplaying for ten or eleven years now, and I have my beginnings on Neopets. If any of you guys roleplayed there, you know how ban-happy the mods were and the endless struggle for roleplayers to play the actual Neopets game and to roleplay. (Or maybe that was just me.) Freakin' insane. I moved to forum roleplays in 2014 and have mostly not looked back.

I'm big on fantasy and animal roleplays. I roleplay other stuff too if it catches my eye, but generally high fantasy and fire-breathing wolves are my turf. I played D&D 3.5 once, which was pretty fun.

Lure Master and Mim like this.
  2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

Hey there Pony and welcome to RPG Fix :)

Mim likes this.
  3. Mim
    Relaxed

Mim Resident Game Owner

Hi there Pony and a big welcome to Fix. Hope you find something you're looking for, there is plenty I can assure you. xd Oh and funny, I couldn't do without humor in my writing ^_^ . If ever you wanted to RP your degree in geology, let me know :D

4. Lure Master

Lure Master Resident Game Owner

Hi, and welcome, :)

I love history, and especially the history of our planet. I have a fossil in my pond that was formed 350,000,000 years ago when there was just one continent. And to me that is the coolest thing ever. Here are a couple of pictures of fossils I found, and the one I kept: http://www.skullport.net/threads/when-there-was-only-one.30/

Mim likes this.
  5. unfairest

unfairest Newcomer Game Owner

Dropping in to say your username gave me a chuckle, my sort of humor!

Mim likes this.