Hello ~ Adventurer!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rerumboards, Jan 11, 2022.

1. Rerumboards

Rerumboards Fresh Blood

Greetings!!

I hope you are having a great start to the new years! I am starting mine by promoting a little site of mine. A few years ago (9 to be exact!) my wife and I met on a RP forum website. We wrote together for quite sometime, and eventually grew to like each other. And blahblahblah from there. Not saying that... rp sites are meant for romance! BUT! I found my muse, and my other half there, and so I have a very warm soft spot for the community as a whole. It saved me from a lot, and gave me much! So, alas... I am here trying to offer the same for the rest of the world! This is not intended to be an advertisement, but a little story of how I came to be here.

Though, I am but a middle aged? Can I say that now? I dont think so, I don't know. Oldish. Person, who just likes to write. A lot. I work in IT, remotely, and this little side gig is my latest and greatest passion.

Anyways, I hope anyone passing by is having a great time, and they achieve their goals! :)

2. ElusionRpStaff
    Cheerful

ElusionRpStaff Newcomer Game Owner

That is so awesome that you met your wife through rp!! I met my best friend through rp and we met in person a couple years ago. It was so wonderful