Double the fool

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Sadrienne, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Sadrienne

Sadrienne Resident Game Owner

Well here's a tale of an idiot.

Apparently I registered here back in 2011, but never actually did anything... and then registered again with this account in 2017. Made some posts, submitted my baby to the directory, and that was cool.

Today I come here, and---yep, I've forgotten my password. Good job. So I run the password recovery tool using my email address, which lets me reset the password for my original account. I don't realise, cause I'm not a clever bean you see, but then it strikes me as very weird that I no longer have the 10 posts... or a site listing.

I figured it out, and it seems I am here as both Mousie and Mousie1 (so creative). These days I go by Sadrienne, for reasons of bad connections to the Mousie name (former friends, complicated and not comfortable) but hey! I'm here!

It's great to meet you all (again).

Shriker likes this.
  2. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

Hahaha, welcome (back)! Let me know if you'd like me to combine your accounts/give you an easy name change.

3. Sadrienne

Sadrienne Resident Game Owner

Thanks!

I might take you up on that offer. Combine the two and change the name to Sadrienne.

How awkward lol. XD

4. Shriker
    Magical

Shriker Shadowlack Owner RPGfix Admin Patron Game Owner

It happens - at least I know I've done it on sites before. ^_^ Just let me know what email address should be the primary one via PM.