Custom Cbox Coding?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by grimfox, Mar 22, 2018.

1. grimfox

grimfox Resident Game Owner

So, I've seen a few sites with custom coding in their cboxes to alter the names, particularly of the Admins - changing font color effects (ombre effect, etc) and fonts without changing member name or message text.

I'm having an IMPOSSIBLE time figuring out how to do that. I'm sure it's a simple code, but nothing I'm trying has worked.

(I'm using cbox.ws for the record, and do have premium.)

Ideas?

Thanks in advance! <3

2. SithLordOfSnark

SithLordOfSnark Resident Game Owner

It isn't a code. You have to pay for the C-Box to get a lot of the awesome features, such as color coding, admin controls, etc.

It's 6 bucks for three months of C-Box Premium.

3. SithLordOfSnark

Sorry, just saw you do pay for it. You have to actually check around through the different options.

4. grimfox

I have been checking through the options, that's why I'm asking for help. :)

5. SithLordOfSnark

For the name changes, it's just as simple as using the filters to filter different things. For everything else, I really don't remember, as it's been awhile since I've used any.

6. grimfox

The built in filters on cbox allow for a single color, not multiple colors, and very few different fonts. I haven't been able to figure out how to do what I originally asked, which is not a built in option for cbox that I can find. Hence me asking for help ^^ thanks, though.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. grimfox

If anybody a little more familiar with the issue at hand has any ideas for me, I'd be grateful!

8. odd
    Moonlighting

odd Resident Patron Game Owner

Can you show an image of what sorts of customizations you're wanting?