Plight Of Kerbasi
Game Type: Multiplayer
Modes of Play: Forum / Play by Post
Contentions of Kerbasi will bring you to the days of the second era of civilization to experience the ways of life of a race of Quazimer (animal-folk). A civilization that in it's last days made a stand against the great demon and his soul-trap, Ismodine. From the Anubikin who were the children of Lord Anubis, to the feline daughters and sons of Nira.
The crowning of a new king in Theikon has the empire on edge, the Kinosjeen have returned and are stronger than ever, -word from the west is that they're preparing for war. The new king, though educated, is inexperienced. The trembling beneath one's feet grows worse everyday, speculation from the college can only assume that the barrior in the mountains is weakening, and that the return of the dragons is growing close, the very same dragons that whiped out almost an entire civilization and left it in ruins.
The inexperienced King Illidian Imoteph Theikon is faced with a decision that would crush many, and yet, is the same decision that the king and father before him once made in the prime of his lordship... will he be prepared to do what he must to save his people?
- Multi-race selection (also allows for further customization)
- Every kingdom has a plot, which means everyone can be involved
- A new definition for Anthro-roleplayers
- Ideas came from the movies: "The Immortals" "300" "Clash/Wrath of the Titans" "The Mummy (1 & 2), "Skyrim" and "Fable (2 & 3)"
- Original Soundtrack composed by the Administrator, and partner, "Kaoko" - Name hidden as per preference